Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, as a hedge, she nags me about diet and exercise so much that I often introduce her as my significant mother. Today, for example, she ordered me (lied about the tone) downstairs to put her wash in the dryer, just so I'd go up and down the stairs another time.

Well that doesn't make sense, according to you profile, you're an Active Member...

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 07.54.41.png

Gracias Antonio

Tesla - Statement of Changes of Beneficial Ownership

Can some of the american fellow members , with stock knowledge, please translate this to the european clueless, like me??

Here where statements about options, purchase, or salaries. And the last pointed out, that there is a timeframe to use them till 2025?

Does this translate to: The two tesla executives “bought” shares out of a contract, that they didn’t had to, or even could wait years to utilize?

IF so, it seams like a legal way to do traiding as an insider and therefore this would be the last major bullish billboard, before....

Please correct me, because it feels wrong.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: neroden and hobbes
Gracias Antonio

Tesla - Statement of Changes of Beneficial Ownership

Can some of the american fellow members , with stock knowledge, please translate this to the european clueless, like me??

Here where statements about options, purchase, or salaries. And the last pointed out, that there is a timeframe to use them till 2025?

Does this translate to: The two tesla executives “bought” shares out of a contract, that they didn’t had to, or even could wait years to utilize?

IF so, it seams like a legal way to do traiding as an insider and therefore this would be the last major bullish billboard, before....

Please correct me, because it feels wrong.

I think I´d like to hear @Curt Renz 's take on this! Does this purchase have any meaning or is it just business as scheduled?

Really? The Real News has been fast and furious. Not everyone responds within the heartbeat of news being issued. Real news is taking time to settle it and as investors digest the Real News for a change rather than the bombardment of FUD the last several months, the outlook on Tesla is slowly changing and the stock price is rising.
Recent Real News:
- Chicago Boring Deal (I know, not Tesla) adds credibility to Elon and, yes to Tesla, essentially a buy-in by big Government (I counted 50 sixteen passenger vehicles in the promo material artist rendering. Who do you think TBC will go to to manufacture these, VW?)
- 9% layoff of Staff. Needed to assure profitability.
- Quarterly meeting advised China Gigafactory was imminent.
- Quarterly meeting advising Tesla is still on target for 5,000M3/week.
Need I go on? Because I can.

You skipped one that, IMO, can be the biggest one and that the mass-media completely ignored:

Elon Musk on Twitter

0% cobalt in next gen batteries. Cobalt is a significant part of the bill of materials for batteries. You can imagine the economic impact of that.

Reactions: Drax7 and Tslynk67
You skipped one that, IMO, can be the biggest one and that the mass-media completely ignored:

Elon Musk on Twitter

0% cobalt in next gen batteries. Cobalt is a significant part of the bill of materials for batteries. You can imagine the economic impact of that.
I've done a bit of back of napkin calculations for that
upload_2018-6-15_10-56-3.png

They already have the pods for the Chicago tunnel, the model X, just add the side guide wheels, now looks like the falcon wing doors were always meant for emergency exit in narrow tunnels, and bio filter for tunnel dust.
Model X is not wheelchair accessible, which is a *legal requirement* for public transportation vehicles holding more than 4 people. No, Tesla still has to design their train cars.

Model X is not wheelchair accessible, which is a *legal requirement* for public transportation vehicles holding more than 4 people. No, Tesla still has to design their train cars.

Boring Co.'s Chicago Deal Shows We Haven't Yet Hit Peak Musk

"The project includes drilling tunnels from Chicago’s Loop to the airport in which autonomous electric pods, built by Tesla and derived from its Model X crossover platform, would carry up to 16 passengers each and travel at up to 150 miles per hour."

Pretty sure that to hold up to 16 people they will need to come up with a new chassis design that they can implement the Model S/X battery pack with that will provide all the needed room and accessibility for the pods. Skates instead of wheels and boom, you're good to go.

Pretty sure they don't.

Don't need trunk space nor front crush zones of a passenger car. Because they will not be sharing the tunnels with random non-loop vehicles. They will also be a tall one box design instead of two box, giving all that space of passengers.

Reactions: immunogold
Status
Not open for further replies.