Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair that is the best article she has put out in a long, she clearly states that those are the short's vision, and while not in any way balanced, she portraits the vision from many shorts and only one long at the end of the article, she is not spitting any FUD from her mouth this time.
Still that is just an article with opinions from different people, should not be confused with journalism or reporting.

YESSSSSSSSS!
upload_2018-6-15_16-7-53.png

Never say never..... with 360 breaking a few minutes ago shorts feel strong pain now. I did assume they defend that line but they lost and been overrun. All of those with high volume about twice as usual.

It's been an important resistant level at 360 thats taken out now...[/QUOTE
Never say never..... with 360 breaking a few minutes ago shorts feel strong pain now. I did assume they defend that line but they lost and been overrun. All of those with high volume about twice as usual.

It's been an important resistant level at 360 thats taken out now...
why is not big shark buying?

Gracias Antonio

Tesla - Statement of Changes of Beneficial Ownership

Can some of the american fellow members , with stock knowledge, please translate this to the european clueless, like me??

Here where statements about options, purchase, or salaries. And the last pointed out, that there is a timeframe to use them till 2025?

Does this translate to: The two tesla executives “bought” shares out of a contract, that they didn’t had to, or even could wait years to utilize?

IF so, it seams like a legal way to do traiding as an insider and therefore this would be the last major bullish billboard, before....

Please correct me, because it feels wrong.
I think someone said this above, already. But all this is, is a somewhat standard (for Silicon Valley) issue of stock options to Antonio as part of his benefits package. He has 7 years to exercise them. As of today, nothing new has happened.

With options like these, the common wisdom is not to exercise them unless you either need the money for something else (in which case, exercise them, incur tax bill, sell them, pay tax, pocket the balance) or hold them until they're about to expire, then exercise them, incur tax bill, sell enough to pay the tax bill, hold the rest as stock.

In the meantime, until exercise, not much has happened except they appear as a liability on the balance sheet.

Didn't see this posted, who are these Vertical Research Group analysts and other than M.Spiegel, I don't think even the most ardent of bears would predict the stock price to drop below $200. Don't these people have some fiduciary responsibility to be even a little bit accurate?

Too much competition in electric cars means Tesla stock will drop to $84 by end of 2019: Analyst

Fiduciary Responsibility??

You can start a company "Horizontal Research Group", call yourself an analyst, and write reports about any company. If you are wrong, fold the company, start a new one "Diagonal Research Group"...... You will get clients who will pay you money to promote or bash companies.

You can start a company "Horizontal Research Group", call yourself an analyst, and write reports about any company. If you are wrong, fold the company, start a new one "Diagonal Research Group"...... You will get clients who will pay you money to promote or bash companies.
But why would a well respected and trusted media source like CNBC put these guys on without any due diligence and research on their claims? :p

I wonder how it feels to bet against a company and be so wrong for so long? At some point you must feel like "you know what I was wrong about this one" Instead you move the goal post's again and again and proclaim that THIS time the company will fail.

If this was baseball their three strikes were over a long time ago.

I think someone said this above, already. But all this is, is a somewhat standard (for Silicon Valley) issue of stock options to Antonio as part of his benefits package. He has 7 years to exercise them. As of today, nothing new has happened.

With options like these, the common wisdom is not to exercise them unless you either need the money for something else (in which case, exercise them, incur tax bill, sell them, pay tax, pocket the balance) or hold them until they're about to expire, then exercise them, incur tax bill, sell enough to pay the tax bill, hold the rest as stock.

In the meantime, until exercise, not much has happened except they appear as a liability on the balance sheet.

Thanks ggr, much aprichiated, that you brought some light into the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.