Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire story is totally consistent with teh past discussions about the giant Saudi storage and renewables projects. IMHO, the news is not really the share purchase. It's the Saudi position on Tesla as a supplier. We next see Tesla sales and distribution in Saudi.
How much would Saudi Arabia put into building Gigafactory Riyadh?

Screen-Shot-2018-08-07-17-48-55.png

WAAAAT

The sudden pullback began exactly to the minute (11:48 AM CST) Musk made that tweet. I THINK he was being facetious, but he spooked a lot of traders.

Can someone explain what exactly that "take Tesla private" thing would mean for shareholders who don't want out, if he's serious?
He, along with what I would guess would be a group of investors, would purchase all shares on the market, and make us an offer for the shares we hold. We would all vote on it. If accepted, we get whatever the offer was for the shares.

420 seems light.

Can someone explain what exactly that "take Tesla private" thing would mean for shareholders who don't want out, if he's serious?

Well, I do think he will have to convince us to sell. Cant just "take it private" and kick us out.

I am in for the long run - 3000-5000 a share for 50% om stock -the last 50% is for my kids and grandchildren. $420 would be robbery

I'd be seriously seriously pissed at Elon and Tesla. That would be highway robbery imho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.