Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m down on starting a campaign to fight off the FUD and the immoral shorts. We all are sick of it. I think a lot of us here would do that for the sake of Tesla’s success if nothing else. If you or someone here would carefully formulate a good strategy, a simple, effective, easy to execute business plan, many here will participate.

This effort didn't last very long: Tesla FUD – Shaming clickbait FUD.

This effort didn't last very long: Tesla FUD – Shaming clickbait FUD.

perhaps there are better ways that would be more effective...I'm calling on the brilliant minds of TMC to please step up and give us a TSLA FUD Fighting (TFF) Plan =)

Here's a question: I've seen SA FUD articles frequently posted in my broker feeds (Etrade/optionhouse). What does it take to get some of our TFF articles posted? like Electrek articles, etc. or our own TMC's. If it is just money, I am willing to sell a few shares and donate to the cause. we can probably get a fund going or something. thoughts?

Despite all the pedos and their short shorts we're now at 6000 a week?

Short answer is that Bloomberg shows 5,942/week right now. Long answer is that we won’t know for sure until Elon confirms. Do you think he will confirm at the end of August, if we reach 6k consistently? It would help investor sentiments by quite a bit. I’m concerned that Elon won’t give us the confirmation, because he may not want the sock to appreciate beyond their grasp of taking Tesla private.

Hat tip to @KJD from the "Highest Production VIN in the wild" thread in the Model 3 Forum. VIN 89148

img_0811-jpg.327255

Well at least his face is hidden behind his phone so he didn't just doxx himself? I dunno. People need to be more careful when taking pictures like this and posting them on the public Internet.

Lots of people have Avatars with their pictures in them.

So what?

Unless you are making crazy statements or threats no biggie.

Lots of people have Avatars with their pictures in them.

So what?

Unless you are making crazy statements or threats no biggie.
Um, what? You do know the short sellers are literally going after anyone and everyone now? Even Munro got sued. They are crazy, they are desperate, and you shouldn't be exposing anything about yourself on the Internet right now if you are pro-Tesla.

Um, what? You do know the short sellers are literally going after anyone and everyone now? Even Munro got sued. They are crazy, they are desperate, and you shouldn't be exposing anything about yourself on the Internet right now if you are pro-Tesla.

They sued Munro? How do you know this and do you have a link? Maybe we should sue UBS and the media. Make it a call pass action lawsuit against media outlets pushing an angenda.

Europe in the Morning hours and I could not find one media showing or talking about the MKBHD Video #1 or #2 and walk around the factory.

Doesn't a video showing Elon Musk walking and talking not attract more clicks and gives tons of more information about e.g. the emotional status of a person? Instead we hear all the repeat and echo from the NYD phone interview where we have seen no transcript but as it looks like a manufactures story twisting what he really said in a certain direction with misleading sentences.

Watched it twice and did not see a burned out, dead tired, crying CEO on drugs anywhere .....

Instead have seen an energized, awake, proud and highly motivated CEO receiving a lot of respect from the workers while walking through...
I thinkt this is more of a tradiotional media used to track traditional media. Every newspaper follows, what NYT writes. Most traditional media persons are not following this youtube person. It is not malice, it is just being lazy.

No, but there's no point repeating what you believe to someone who's determined not to listen.
In other words, if the sh** on the wall doesn't garner enough attention just move on to another batch and see if it doesn't shake things up more to their liking? Sounds about right.

Dan

In other words, if the sh** on the wall doesn't garner enough attention just move on to another batch and see if it doesn't shake things up more to their liking? Sounds about right.

Dan
The point of being here is to elicit and explore reasonable counter-arguments, so of course it makes sense to explore all elements of any investment thesis.

Reactions: shlokavica22
I thinkt this is more of a tradiotional media used to track traditional media. Every newspaper follows, what NYT writes. Most traditional media persons are not following this youtube person. It is not malice, it is just being lazy.
avoigt

Do you see traditional media referencing youtube interviews in Germany? Not at least in Finland. But if NYT or Der Spiegel writes some interesting stuf, it gets picked up also here.

The point of being here is to elicit and explore reasonable counter-arguments, so of course it makes sense to explore all elements of any investment thesis.
Then why do the "counter arguments" constantly change while the argument for the bulls has remained consistent for years? The ever present moving goalposts of the bear argument just prove that they are out for manipulation for their own gain and not an actual belief in the "goals" they spout. If that were true than they would acknowledge the achievements by Tesla meeting their so-called benchmarks rather than immediately coming up with a series of new reasons why the company is doomed.

Dan

Then why do the "counter arguments" constantly change while the argument for the bulls has remained consistent for years? The ever present moving goalposts of the bear argument just prove that they are out for manipulation for their own gain and not an actual belief in the "goals" they spout. If that were true than they would acknowledge the achievements by Tesla meeting their so-called benchmarks rather than immediately coming up with a series of new reasons why the company is doomed.

Dan
Different bears have different theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.