Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Technical Analysis

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I have a problem. I just looked at this and wondered which way it’s going to break out.

B1524996-F99B-46C4-82F0-651B051F99C5.jpeg

Minor bump appears related to Musk pulling out of the Twitter deal. Not sure we still have seen the bottom.

LT Gain is on the horizon though and we are moving closer. History is on our side. Hang on!
Data shows the S&P 500 has increased 15% on average in the seven times stocks have tanked 20% or more from a high dating back to 1957.

Reactions: OrthoSurg

I have some general agreement with this guy. Not sure how long it will be on, perhaps need to scan preview to find his image, then refine search.
Bond market locked up?
Another move down expected.
Lining up for October move?
New Leader is going to be like a basketball spring up because it has been held under water for 9 months.
interview.PNG

On pace for a nice volume day and potentially a higher close. June 2nd high just taken out. I'd expect some mixed trading for a while but have some additional hope that recent bottom is in for this company. Bigger picture things in the market might impact. I'm enjoying following some classic IBDers and technicians, think it is worthwhile as they will ALL pile in such a company with such numbers. I still expect fall is better climate than now but cant know all with the market.

saleseps.PNG
salesfunds.PNG

Despite falling for three sessions, TSLA continues to hold above its 200-day SMA (simple moving average). That remains encouraging.
Whoops, currently TSLA's under its 200-day SMA. But it's down in line with the QQQ's and on continued light trading volume. It would be helpful if that SMA is surpassed again next week.

Last edited: