Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLAQ departures and other antics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bhzmark

Jul 21, 2013
I perversely enjoy watching the TSLAQ individuals on twitter either continue to embarass themselves or just pass away. I thought I would post a few updates on confirmed deaths or other amusing antics.

Here it seems confirmed that one of the most obnoxious has withered away. It has been over a year since @Polixenes tweeted.

1615834359151.png

Reactions: MikeC
I perversely enjoy watching the TSLAQ individuals on twitter either continue to embarass themselves or just pass away. I thought I would post a few updates on confirmed deaths or other amusing antics.

Here it seems confirmed that one of the most obnoxious has withered away. It has been over a year since @Polixenes tweeted.

View attachment 644690

I guess this post is supposed to be funny but it does seem particularly perverse to use phrases like "confirmed deaths" and "withered away" when referring to Twitter sock puppet accounts and/or trolls when we're literally still in a pandemic. Also kind of perverse that actual people died re: tesladeaths.com, regardless of the intent of that website.

Pro-tip: It's okay to be compassionate and not stoop to the level of FUDsters.

What do you call it when a sock puppet stops posting FUD? likely because they got margin called and left Twitter to take a second job?

I don't know what else to call it in one word.

But I'm comfortable with figurative language. I get that some may not be.

If the update allowed title changes I guess I would change but not sure how else to describe.

Thanks someone for the title change to "departures."

Here is another departure:

The guy (I assume) who created this site: Elon's Broken Promises

1616239109925.png

And he liked to keep track of Robinhood investors and how underwater they were with their TSLA investment, and recording for posterity his put buying. Here doubling down on his loser bet:

1616238823589.png

He finally went out with a plaintive plea for his puts on June 2019, never to be heard from again:

1616238601514.png