TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tsportline arachnid 22” and chrome delete DIY

Discussion in 'Model X' started by dkim12, Jan 8, 2020.

1. dkim12

dkim12 Member

Started a new post to show off the 22” tsportline wheels in case anyone was considering them.

the chrome delete is super easy to do and I’m cheap so I didn’t want to pay over $1000 to get it done.

will update as I do the front and rear chrome

Attached Files:

• Love x 1
  2. Ever34

Ever34 Member

Good job. Did you buy a precut kit? If so where.

3. dkim12

dkim12 Member

It’s just a 2” vinyl tape roll and some knife less tape

4. rbilramz

rbilramz Member

Looks great. I’m assuming you came from the stock 20” rims? If so, I’d love to hear some mileage feedback after a few weeks.

5. dkim12

dkim12 Member

Barely had 20s on for a week and my previous MX had 22s so I won’t have any idea the loss of range.

my 90d range was so bad with the 22s but I can’t stand how the MX looks without them

• Like x 1
  6. Tberk

Tberk Member

Looking good! I would love to chrome delete my midnight silver MX but I'm cheap as well. What brand of vinyl did you use?

7. Vitaman

Vitaman Supporting Member

Just had Midnight Silver chrome deleted.
    It's a great look. To me the only Silver that was attractive on the car was the Name.

8. TheXFactor

TheXFactor Member

Search Nikola Pro here.. their kits are brilliant