Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tsportline Group Buy [CLOSED/EXPIRED]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tsportline Group Buy Opportunity!!

Just received confirmation from Tsportline, they are willing to do a Group Buy on Wheels Only.

Promotion is 15% Off **Wheels Only**, and Free Shipping. Only to CONUS.

Need 10 orders minimum for promotion to go live:

**Deadline is 3/15**

Please **DM (don't post in thread) **me the following:

Name

Billing Address

Shipping Address

Email

Phone

Wheel style (eg. TST, TSV,TS5)

Wheel color

And whether you want to add lug nut covers

Tsportlne T Sportline - Tesla Model S, 3, X & Y Aftermarket Accessories

Do you know if they are selling wheels yet for the Refresh Model S. Not sure if they get the specs in advance from Tesla to get mfg reading.

This is what is holding me back. Assuming the specs will remain is not really safe at this point. If I knew more specs on the refresh, I would get the Tempest wheels and then replace with 20" for tsportline. But since Tesla keeps the specs close, I ordered the 21" and will play it out later.

It looks like the new wheels are wider on the refresh, as I think I can see 255/45/19 as the size in one of the phones I saw. So even if the bolt patter and TPS remains the same, there will most likely be a width change.

I am hopeful that Tesla shares info with 3rd parties to assure they are ready to support the market (like apple does in sharing info with case mfg etc).

I just got an email back from my inquiry to Tsportline and they said

"We do not expect any changes between the current and new Model S wheels. You can place your order online whenever you'd like to secure your wheels."

I know the wheels are wider on the new one (at least based on the tire size I saw for the 19" in a pic). Not sure how to proceed. Would definitely like to order a set but dont want to be surprised by a change in offset, width, etc. I had 20" Tsports on my my 2017 and thought they were the perfect compromise between 19 and 21"

Yeah, just got another note after I sent a follow up.

Once we receive our 2021 Model S, we will be updating all of our wheels and tire options if necessary. It might be best for you to wait until we have a definitive answer for you.

Sounds like great advise... maybe we see if we can get a another group buy at that point. Fingers crossed that TS gets some similar wheels out asap for the new model as they have great products.

We're officially live, at 10/10! I just spoke to the owner and he'll be willing to extend this Group Buy until the end of month 2/28... DM if you still want in and i'll pass info along!
Tsportline Group Buy Opportunity!!

Just received confirmation from Tsportline, they are willing to do a Group Buy on Wheels Only.

Promotion is 15% Off **Wheels Only**, and Free Shipping. Only to CONUS.

Need 10 orders minimum for promotion to go live:

**Deadline is 3/15**

Please **DM (don't post in thread) **me the following:

Name

Billing Address

Shipping Address

Email

Phone

Wheel style (eg. TST, TSV,TS5)

Wheel color

And whether you want to add lug nut covers

Tsportlne T Sportline - Tesla Model S, 3, X & Y Aftermarket Accessories