Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportline M3P Lowering Springs - Orlando/Central FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Selling my pretty much brand new TSportline M3P lowering springs. They were on the car less than 2k miles (I sold it). The original price was $350 + shipping.

(Tesla Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs)

Looking for $250. Not currently looking to ship; However, if you're around the Orlando area - I travel there often and would be willing to meet up.

IMG_1272.jpg

Oh heck, we just got back from Orlando (down at Universal), I would've probably tried to coordinate with you. I'm up in St. Augustine, so not too far away,

Looks like you had a '22 M3P (in your sig) so I'm assuming these are the Performance specific springs, i.e., TSportline Part# TS.600.003.M3.AWD.PPU

BTW, who'd you get to do the install, I talked to Electrified Garage in Ocala, seemed a touch expensive.

Yes, I would also like to know who installed the springs. Thanks
Just happened to hop on as I've forgotten that I posted these on here...

I had a friend of mine install them as Electrified Garage was wanting an absurd amount to do so. Nothing against them; however, I repeatedly mentioned that I was wanting SPRINGS, not coilovers, installed. They continued to give me a price for coilover installs.

The springs are still sitting in my garage taking up space.