Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportline Red Interior - Stock or Diamond Design?

Which design looks better?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since red is not offered as an interior color and I really want it, I'm thinking about going with TSportline's interior upgrade. I've narrowed it down to stock design or diamond design. Which one do you guys think looks better?

Stock:
tesla-model-3-signature-seat-upgrade-kit-leather-interior-wm-front-red_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Diamond:
tesla-model-3-signature-diamond-quilt-leather-interior-upgrade-wm-red-front_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Another option to consider is Custom Leather Auto Interiors & Leather Seats | Katzkin. They have more custom options, colors, inserts, and are less $$. Their Model 3 configurator has some basic choices, but you can do anything you want with regards to colors and materials, etc.
I'm getting some quotes for Katzkin as well. I just read anecdotally the TSPORTLINE'S seats are actually made by Katzkin, not sure if that is true or not.

Reactions: omar
Another option to consider is Custom Leather Auto Interiors & Leather Seats | Katzkin. They have more custom options, colors, inserts, and are less $$. Their Model 3 configurator has some basic choices, but you can do anything you want with regards to colors and materials, etc.

Honestly tsports are just this ..they outsource to a shop in Hollywood ..and their are like seat covers that go on after you remove the originals

To be honest, I like the Tesla interior quite a bit more than I thought I would. I am still debating changing to white though, and Katzkin seems to be the only real way to get ventilated seats which would be amazing to have. Maybe in a few months I’ll make a decision, but for now I’m content.

To be honest, I like the Tesla interior quite a bit more than I thought I would. I am still debating changing to white though, and Katzkin seems to be the only real way to get ventilated seats which would be amazing to have. Maybe in a few months I’ll make a decision, but for now I’m content.

I considered perforated, but I worry about debris getting caught in the little holes which would be difficult to clean. Also I think long term durability may be compromised, since you are literally poking holes in the leather. I have to say though, one of the stock Katzkin designs looks pretty sharp (maybe with matching colored stitching though):

1531322685K1607-121.jpg

I considered perforated, but I worry about debris getting caught in the little holes which would be difficult to clean. Also I think long term durability may be compromised, since you are literally poking holes in the leather. I have to say though, one of the stock Katzkin designs looks pretty sharp (maybe with matching colored stitching though):

1531322685K1607-121.jpg
Try go-gurt. Personal experience.