TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

TSportline TST 19" Grey Wheels

Discussion in 'Model S' started by TTT, Dec 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TTT

TTT Member

2. OCRyan

OCRyan Member

I replaced my OEM wheels with a set of aftermarket rims. I looked at the TSportline, but ended up getting the Rial Lugano OE Cap from tire rack. I purchased the gray centercaps from the service center for only a few bucks. Here's a link to the wheels: https://goo.gl/bqtcgO

These are 19", which I wanted for range and ride quality, and look just like the stock 21" gray turbines. Nothing but compliments on these, couldn't be happier.

IMG_4032.JPG

• Like x 2
  3. ev-now

ev-now Member

TTT isn't their picture 13 pretty much the config you are looking for? Nice look IMO.

4. ev-now

ev-now Member

Nice loking car. Have the 21" turbines for mine. You've made me decide to go get the glass tinted - had been holding off. What %age is that ???

5. P85DBeast

P85DBeast Side tEsLa

21'inch grey turbines on my car are a mess just one look at them and all you see is curb rash and minor silver from where the potholes have destroyed the wheels. On the outside of them, got my windows tinted a while ago got 32% all around but looks darker than 32% because they added some type of "Thicker film" that keeps more "Light Out" than the standard tint.

6. ev-now

ev-now Member

Have not driven on them yet - December delivery in CO, so straight on to winters on 19s. Am going to try the protectors on the 21s in May and see how it goes.