Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportline TST 19" Grey Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I replaced my OEM wheels with a set of aftermarket rims. I looked at the TSportline, but ended up getting the Rial Lugano OE Cap from tire rack. I purchased the gray centercaps from the service center for only a few bucks. Here's a link to the wheels: https://goo.gl/bqtcgO

These are 19", which I wanted for range and ride quality, and look just like the stock 21" gray turbines. Nothing but compliments on these, couldn't be happier.

IMG_4032.JPG

Nice loking car. Have the 21" turbines for mine. You've made me decide to go get the glass tinted - had been holding off. What %age is that ???

21'inch grey turbines on my car are a mess just one look at them and all you see is curb rash and minor silver from where the potholes have destroyed the wheels. On the outside of them, got my windows tinted a while ago got 32% all around but looks darker than 32% because they added some type of "Thicker film" that keeps more "Light Out" than the standard tint.