Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportline Wheel Packages and TPMS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am going to pull the trigger on a set of rims and snow tires soon. Does anyone know if the Tsportline wheel/tire packages come with the Tesla Bluetooth TPMS? It makes mention in the description they come with TPMS sensors but below in the description it says it "accepts" Tesla TPMS. I know I could email them, but figure I'd ask here first. :)

Tesla Model Y 19

According to that web page they now come with TPMS again (which was the case when I ordered a 20" set, but not for some time after that):

Includes

• 4x Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS)

Though I'd definitely contact them directly as the 20" wheels still have this notice:

Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) are not pre-installed on this Wheel and Tire Package (WTP) because you already have them in your existing factory wheels. You will need to transfer your existing TPMS from your wheels into your new WTP at your local Tire Store. This is a simple standard procedure when purchasing a new set of wheels and tires. The tire should not have to be removed off the wheel.

They should post that in their website. Would probably help sales.

I know I’m in the market for a 100% swappable package.
It depends on the package. Some clearly state that they come with TPMS and are ready to install. Others, in bright bold red font, say they do not.
Screenshot_20200804-191850.png
Screenshot_20200804-192041.png

Reactions: frankvb