Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tsportsline mud flaps for refreshed MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone tried Tsportsline carbon fiber mud flaps on their refreshed MX? Could you please share reviews and pictures? Also, let me know in the comments if you have better recommendations.

Reactions: BonB
Cute (for some eyes, I think they are as ugly as you can get), expensive and nearly useless. I bought and returned like a fool for Model 3. I bought the cheap Chinese Amazon ones for Model 3 and X and they were both excellent.

Reactions: SBDPlaid
Has anyone tried Tsportsline carbon fiber mud flaps on their refreshed MX? Could you please share reviews and pictures? Also, let me know in the comments if you have better recommendations.

Hi thanks for your kind sharing.

Did you end up purchasing this product?

I tried to search online for the reviews but could not seem to find it.

Thank you.

Don’t buy these mud flaps, or if you do replace the adhesive strips that they supplied with wider thicker adhesive I have had to fall off and trying to deal with them to get them replaced was terrible
Hi sorry to hear this. Did you mean that you could not get replacement after the carbon mudflaps fell off? Are they easy to fall off?

Thanks