Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSS 20” Wheel Configuration Settings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all. I’m usually good with finding the answers to my questions but I cant seem to find a definitive answer for my following question.

2017 75D MS going from 21” arachnid(staggered) to TSportline TSS 20”(square). Wheel configuration in car options are 19” and 21”. From what I’ve read thus far 21” is the closer setting but I would like feedback from anyone else running the same rims on a “Legacy” Model S. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hello all. I’m usually good with finding the answers to my questions but I cant seem to find a definitive answer for my following question.

2017 75D MS going from 21” arachnid(staggered) to TSportline TSS 20”(square). Wheel configuration in car options are 19” and 21”. From what I’ve read thus far 21” is the closer setting but I would like feedback from anyone else running the same rims on a “Legacy” Model S. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I put the 20" (285 square) on my refresh - I know you are asking for legacy but I think my logic still fits. I kept it the 21" setting since overall diameter was the closest. I also thought if it were off, I would want to be off on the range not in my favor. Speedo showed dead on while driving.

Reactions: marine_cwo
Upvote 0
Loving the new look!
8647FD93-7266-4C74-8776-2025F492CAFC.jpeg
0D5AF6A3-A20C-457D-8FE6-2D403F8BE5A5.jpeg

Reactions: Broncobren
Upvote 0

What’s you do with your arachnids?

Upvote 0