Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSS 20" Tesla Model Y Wheel and Tire Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is a set of new Tsportline TSS 20 Wheel and Tire package for Performance Model Y. These go for $3800 retail. I will sell them for $2800. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4. Located in SF Bay area.

tires_pic.PNG
tires1.png
tires2.png

Reactions: pt19713
Would you be willing to ship (deliver to a UPS or FedEx shipping) if I can get a reasonable shipping rate? I live in Stow, OH. If you know the weight (tire diam 28”), I’ll check with the UPS / FedEx in your area. I can prepay shipping and get you the labels. How would you like to handle the purchase? I can do PayPal or Venmo, or other. I‘m assuming the package includes TPMS, but wanted to confirm.

Would you be willing to ship (deliver to a UPS or FedEx shipping) if I can get a reasonable shipping rate? I live in Stow, OH. If you know the weight (tire diam 28”), I’ll check with the UPS / FedEx in your area. I can prepay shipping and get you the labels. How would you like to handle the purchase? I can do PayPal or Venmo, or other. I‘m assuming the package includes TPMS, but wanted to confirm.
Sold
Still available?
sold