Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TsSportline 19" TSS Flow Forged Tesla Wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously considering picking up a set of these, and am hoping some of you already have and that you'd share your opinions! Durability? Does the lighter weight result in any appreciable differences in driving, range, acceleration? I love the look of the arachnids, but don't want 21" wheels so these seem to fit the bill.

midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-s-19-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-space-gray-wm-4_4000x@2x.progressive.jpg

LINK

• Love
Reactions: rickyjb
I have a set on my P3D+. I love the look and the light weight. And the fact that you don't need any spacers, you can use Tesla center caps and lug nuts.

I switched to these from my winter wheels which had different tires, so I can't compare directly to Tesla's performance wheels. But I am very happy with how everything rides drives and handles.

IMG_20200424_131157.jpg

And their space gray color is a good match for midnight silver metallic.

Last edited:
I have a set on my P3D+. I love the look and the light weight. And the fact that you don't need any spacers, you can use Tesla center caps and lug nuts.

I switched to these from my winter wheels which had different tires, so I can't compare directly to Tesla's performance wheels. But I am very happy with how everything rides drives and handles.

View attachment 544129

And their space gray color is a good match for midnight silver metallic.

Looks great! What tires did you select?

The Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires that are standard on the P3D+. You can't ride them in the winter, but for 3 seasons they have incredible grip.

The car definitely goes faster and corners better now than it did with the winter wheels on (Pirelli Sottozero 3, a "winter performance" tire that's not really that great in the snow); and my 18" winter wheels are just as light as these so it's not due to wheel weight. The tires really make a difference. Mind you, I do like the Sottozeros, and they are quieter than the Pilot Sports.

Reactions: EVortex
Seriously considering picking up a set of these, and am hoping some of you already have and that you'd share your opinions! Durability? Does the lighter weight result in any appreciable differences in driving, range, acceleration? I love the look of the arachnids, but don't want 21" wheels so these seem to fit the bill.

midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-s-19-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-space-gray-wm-4_4000x@2x.progressive.jpg

LINK

could you be tempted by 20"s ? only a little heavier , wider rear more traction.