Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TST Tsportline wheels in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tsportline ships to Canada and they also under value the wheels for paying customs fees. They value sets of wheels for $1K USD on the customs forms so you only pay GST and PST or HST on that declared value.

Tsportline also has free shipping and/or 10% off sales every month or two like they just had in the beginning of July for the 4th of July sales. This is my experience from ordering Tsportline wheels and accessories for my Model S, X, and 3 in the past.

Tsportline ships to Canada and they also under value the value for paying customs fres. I heard they put the value at $1K USD for their wheels so you only pay GST and PST or HST on that declared value.

Tsportline also has free shipping and/or 10% off sales every month or two like they just had in the beginning of July for the 4th of July sales. This is my experience from ordering Tsportline wheels and accessories for my Model S, X, and 3 in the past.

That's Illegal... Claiming you are well aware of the issue over the internet isn't exactly the best idea either. ... LOL

This comment will self destruct shortly... ;)

Do we have any option to buy TST Tsportline wheels (or similar turbine wheels) in Canada?

Looking for the look of the original 19” sport but 18”. :)

As stated above if you wait for one of T Sportlines long weekend sales they typically include one or both of 10% off and/or FREE SHIPPING including to Canada. The shipping cost alone will save $300 usd, over $400 cdn. I got free shipping to Canada on their CF dash for my 3.

Perfect, thanks all for the info. I'm just a few days late. LOL

I'm not on a rush as this will be summer wheels. For now I can continue with the aeros, which will be my winter wheels...
10% off + free shipping is a killer, very good. Saving on shipping was the intent of my post for canadian suppliers.

I have T Sportline TSTs. I bought them during one of their sales. Their 4th of July sale ended recently and that gave 10% off plus free shipping. That sale comes around often so you’re best bet is to wait if you don’t need the wheels right away.
Quick question Tony, how much was duty that you had to pay if you were indeed charged duty? Thanks!

Perfect, thanks all for the info. I'm just a few days late. LOL

I'm not on a rush as this will be summer wheels. For now I can continue with the aeros, which will be my winter wheels...
10% off + free shipping is a killer, very good. Saving on shipping was the intent of my post for canadian suppliers.
I'm planning the same thing, trying to use up my current summer tires in one season, since they'll be useless after :D