Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Tsunami of Hurt" not here yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

joefee

May 29, 2011
WA
TSLA shorts: See the water leaving the beach...I hope the “T of Hurt" comes after you pay for the other half of my SIG…Thanks!

I sold 1/4 of my holdings today @47 (1/2 are core longterm holdings) … looking forward to selling the next 1/4 @ 70 :biggrin:

Last edited:
TSLA shorts: See the water leaving the beach...I hope the “T of Hurt" comes after you pay for the other half of my SIG…Thanks!

I sold 1/4 of my holdings today @47 (1/2 are core longterm holdings) … looking forward to selling the next 1/4 @ 70 :biggrin:
I do not believe the short squeeze has started yet. I believe the current action are institutions and traders who see this as a potential short squeeze and want in on the action

I buckled today and sold about 25 percent of my position. I feel like a short squeeze is coming/already started. I love it to see TSLA rising on days when the market is falling. I hope to see a lot more of this during squeeze :)

Never a bad thing to book profits….as I said, I’ll be looking forward to selling at 70 again or buying back at 40 ... if there is a correction.

Last edited:
lol well I bought back in that entire position I sold minutes within market opening ..... I bought it in options further out of the money though :) .... risker with more reward if this bull run continues... I could not stand to have money in my investment account as cash with TSLA on the rise. I guess next time I cash some options out I need to move the money out of my investment account into my bank account so I dont put the money right back in :)

I do not believe the short squeeze has started yet. I believe the current action are institutions and traders who see this as a potential short squeeze and want in on the action
short interest only dropped by half million, still 30.5 million shares short as of april 15th. when or if we see short squeeze would need to be based on real data and would be a real surprise beat. would expect to see 25-50 percent rise in stock