Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSW - TABAC Wheels for PUP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking at getting these for a winter set with Pirelli Sottozero 3. Does anyone have these wheels with their Model Y with PUP? I am told they will fit but I would be interested in first hand knowledge.

upload_2020-10-27_9-58-48.png

We are going with these 20” with Pirelli p zero A/S tires. Was hoping for the Michelin pilot a/s but they seem to be sold out everywhere. We live in md so don’t need winter only tires with the snow totals we receive on an average year.

upload_2020-10-28_17-55-44.jpeg

We are going with these 20” with Pirelli p zero A/S tires. Was hoping for the Michelin pilot a/s but they seem to be sold out everywhere. We live in md so don’t need winter only tires with the snow totals we receive on an average year.

View attachment 603212
Just to clarify. We are using the 21” as our warm weather tire (March-November) and using the Sebring as the winter wheel/tire combo (November-March) with the Pirelli Pzero AS. Can not find the Michelin’s As for the 20” sebrings as our winter option. No need for a winter tire in MD IMO. AS for winter is fine.

The 20” Pirelli only have an H speed rating. I’d like to go 20” but I can’t find any good all season tires to fit. I think Tesla would sell us the stock tires that come on the Inductions. You cannot buy those anywhere else.

True. Shame on me for not paying attention that summer tires are on the PUP. Or thinking that it shouldn’t be that big of a deal. Considering how hard it is to replace these tires (Blow outs, flats) with SC issues I didn’t want to chance it this winter.

I’m fine with the H speed rating. Don’t think I’ll be going 130mph anytime soon. There seems to be limited wheel/tire combos. The package we are going with seemed like the best option for our need. Just didn’t want to delay swapping out the wheel/tires much longer.

also we could use this wheel/tire combo in the future if we decide to not replace the 21”s once they wear down.