TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TTAC gets pissed!

Discussion in 'News' started by doug, May 13, 2008.

1. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Sunday evening, ABG posted a fun article by Sebastian Blanco about his visit to the Tesla LA store. He was really impressed with the place, including the restrooms. After a few phone calls, he managed to score an unsupervised drive in VP16 (sweet!), but this is where TTAC's Robert Farago get's upset:
    Tesla Birth Watch 46: AutoblogGreen Hearts Roadster, Bathroom | The Truth About Cars

p5091578.jpg

2. DDB

DDB Member

I think the only thing Tesla can do right now is focus on delivering its cars to its customers ASAP. In order, and as promised with no more favors for high-profile clients. I hope they do it quickly because people are ready to explode with excitement. TTAC burned a bridge they shouldn't have.

3. Chris H.

Chris H. Member

It's curious, but it seems to me that Darryl Siry has more respect for the abrasive, confrontational style of TTAC's Robert Farago than he has for the calm, reasonable, somewhat intellectual tone of the TMC crowd (us). Maybe it's just because TTAC has more eyeballs on the screen than we do, or maybe it's something else. Cojones perhaps?

Urban Dictionary: cojones

What do you think?

All the best,

Chris H.

4. SByer

SByer '08 #383

So, someone who reads TTAC more often, can you tell me, does Robert always come across as a self-important prig?