TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tucson and SE Arizona Tesla owners

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by ahm, Feb 15, 2015.

1. ahm

ahm Member

Hi,

I'm the organizer of a group of about 25 Model S' in Tucson and SE AZ who meet almost every month. If you would like to join us or be kept up to date on happenings please PM me with your contact information and I will add you to our list.

Our next gathering will be Sunday March 1st 2:00 pm at the NW Beyond Bread 421 W Ina Road (SE Corner of Ina and Oracle).

All the best,
    Andy

2. ahm

ahm Member

#2 ahm, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    For April I’d like to try something different and meet in the early evening. Please join us on Saturday April 18th at Poppy Kitchen on their lower patio (we’ll be outside) at 6:00 pm. RSVP if you will be attending by April 15th.

Poppy Kitchen is located at the Westin La Paloma 3370 E. Sunrise Drive. You may recall the Westin installed two destination HPWC last year. I’ll be letting the restaurant and the resort know we (Tesla owners) are coming as a show of support and thank you for their participation in the destination charging program.

I hope to see you there,

Andy

3. TES-E

TES-E Member

What date are you meeting? RSVP date is the 15th. Is that the meet date as well?

4. ahm

ahm Member

5. kk7p

kk7p Member

I was unable to attend :-( How did it go? Are we meeting in May?

In June I hope to be able to give a trip report driving through Utah to the Grand Tetons, through Yellowstone to Montana, then over to the coast and using CHAdeMO through SW Oregon on the way back to Tucson.

6. ahm

ahm Member

We had a really nice time. We had eleven people representing six cars.
    I'm thinking 23 or 24 May for the next gathering. I look forward to hearing about the trip.

7. ahm

ahm Member

For May we’ll be meeting at Dry River Company. We were here in January. The restaurant is at 800 N Kolb Road 85710. Please let me know if you will be joining us and how many in your group by Friday the 22nd.

8. kk7p

kk7p Member

What time is the meet, Andy?

9. ahm

ahm Member