TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tulip Concept EV

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by bozhilov, Jul 20, 2015.

1. bozhilov

bozhilov New Member

Hi,

My name is Ognyan Bozhilov. I'm a designer and I want to present to you a project that I think would be interesting to the people loving electric vehicles.
    It's called the Tulip. It's three-wheel, ultra light vehicle for the city, very fun to drive and very easy to customize.
    I hope you like it!

You can check it out here:
    Tulip Concept Electric Vehicle on Behance
    Video:
    Tulip Concept EV - YouTube

Best Regards,
    Ognyan.

2. the dude

the dude Member

Hi Ognyan

I like your design, I think it looks great, do you have any information on range and speed

also your website says last generation Li-on battery, do you mean latest generation

3. bozhilov

bozhilov New Member

Hi, I'm happy you like the design.

The idea is for the concept to give maximum efficiency for everyday use without overkill.
    Here's some relevant specs:

Motor: 7kW

Battery Capacity: in the range of 80-100 Ah
    Range: ~ 100 km.
    Max Speed: 80-90 km/h

Best Regards,
    Ognyan.