Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tune In back to being terrible....can we finally get another podcast provider?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me start...Tune In has never been great, but a few updates ago it did update to have podcast improvements like new episodes and playback speed. Well now, I only get half my shows to play, the rest never load. I dont get "loading error" or anything, it just doesn't load at all. Anyone have the same problem? I thought maybe an update would fix it but I've had 2 or 3 since and nothing has changed. If we have Spotify , there should be no reason why we dont get to use that for podcast too. Mind boggling to me that a car that has this much technology can't seem to figure out a simple thing like podcast.

The entire ui for anything related to audio sucks. It’s crazy because navigation is incredible. Voice recognition is better than Siri for dictation. Also incredible. It needs a complete overhaul and more providers need to be added. How many people have prime? They should add prime music at a minimum. Xm streaming would be nice since they won’t put the antenna in the model 3. I agree tunein sucks.

Come on UI 11.
Let me start...Tune In has never been great, but a few updates ago it did update to have podcast improvements like new episodes and playback speed. Well now, I only get half my shows to play, the rest never load. I dont get "loading error" or anything, it just doesn't load at all. Anyone have the same problem? I thought maybe an update would fix it but I've had 2 or 3 since and nothing has changed. If we have Spotify , there should be no reason why we dont get to use that for podcast too. Mind boggling to me that a car that has this much technology can't seem to figure out a simple thing like podcast.
Resurrecting an old thread here. Tune-in still not getting my podcasts to work. Such an incredible PITA. Some work fine and others (generally the ones I want to hear,) never load. Is there any fix? I recently subscribed to Spotify. The podcast I want is on there too. Can I make it play on Spotify instead?