Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tune In Login - does the login box in settings ever work?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone able to Login in to Tune-In through the Tesla app with their Tune in account and password inputted (as opposed to leaving those boxes blank). Am unable to do so. Questions:
1) Tesla has confirmed replied to my email that one can't login to an upgraded Tune-in account (which I have). Anyone figure a work-around to this (other than playing through your Tune-In on your mobile)?
2) Can we login if DOWNgraded to free Tune-in account? (this would at least have the benefit of porting over organized tune-in favorites, set up outside the car)? Or, is the login box just a plain old fake-out and does not work under any circumstances?
3) Of course, if anyone who has 8.0 already (I don't) and can comment on changes in tune-in login/premium/favorites, would love to hear.
Thanks.

Same here. I have a free Tune In account and never have been able to log into my account on my MS. The Tune In account works fine on my iPad and PC but not in the MS. I contacted Tesla and was told that there aren't any Telsa log in credentials that are available, like there are for the Slacker account. There are other threads on the forum discussing this problem and the hopes that Version 8 of the software will fix it.