TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tune in Premium

Discussion in 'Model S' started by drklain, Mar 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. drklain

drklain Member

Posted about this a while back and got a few views, but no replies (may have been because of the threat title). I'm trying to determine if Tune-In Premium is worth it for the Tesla. What benefits do I get out of it? Also, the Tune-In premium website indicates you get access to MLB gameday audio (live baseball game broadcasts). Can anyone confirm for me if this is true? If not, I'll just subscribe to it via the MLB app and stream through my phone, but I'd rather use the car if that's an option.

2. drklain

drklain Member

Just wanted to report back for the benefit of others who may be interested. The MLB (and other premium sports included with Tune-In Premium) are NOT available in car. Finally heard back from Tune in and their message was:
    Bottom line, if you want to listen to MLB games, your best in-car bet (and most economical) if you don't have XM is to subscribe to MLB.com audio ($19.95 for the season) and stream it from your phone to the car's audio system.

• Informative x 2
  3. jwtseng

jwtseng Member

Yeah, I subscribe to Tunein Premium for the audiobooks....too bad it's not available on the car. So I'll just keep Bluetoothing it from my phone.

• Like x 1
  4. pdxrunr

pdxrunr Member

I just signed up for Slacker Premium after having my car for a year. Wish I had done this 364 days ago! Well worth the $9.99 per month to be able to build custom playlists, listen to complete albums, etc. I have Sonos in the house, so I can listen to the account there as well with the same playlists as what the car sees.

• Like x 2