Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tune-In Radio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Tune-In Radio account and have signed in on the Tesla. Once is a great while, my "Favorites" will show up on the Tesla, but most often not. I have contacted Tune-In and they cannot account for this problem and suggested it may be something Tesla can address.

When "Favorites" is blank, which is 90% or the time. I am unable to tune to my favorite stations and trying to do a search for them each time is a driving distraction and hazard.

When it does work, it's great. Has anyone else had this issue? Any resolutions? Thanks.

Yes. I've only had my M3P for a week, I put about half a dozen faviourites in TunIn. I then noticed the 'sign in' button, so I did. It deleted all my favourites, so I signed out - still gone. I've stayed signed out and put my favourites back. All good, they stay there.

So, stay signed out - I can't see what good signing in does.

Thanks, Rince. Actually, my situation is sort of opposite. I already had a Tune-In account (for several years) and when I got the Tesla, I just signed in on the screen to my existing account. It didn't seem to recognize me; no error or anything, just nothing happened. I could use Tune-In as if I had no account. Only once, I did see my "Favorites," but that was then and no "Favorites" since then.

Reactions: rincewind