Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TuneIn fix - works every time.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an external TuneIn account with a number of saved favorites divided into a number of different Tune In subdirectories: News, Local, Music, Oldies, Radio shows, etc. In each category I might have a half dozen or more favorites. Until I discovered this, I couldn't access all my Tune In saved stations.

Here's what I do: I have one stream that is my go to for this process. In the history of recently listened to stations, I go back to this one station and then click on the open STAR to make it a favorite. THEN I go to Tune In and now all my sub directories are there and all my stations!

The next time you start up, that station will have lost the favorite star, and you'll have to do this again. TuneIn/Tesla does slap that station to the top level directory, so that why I use that one, Tesla/TuneIn removes it from the subirectory I had it in before.

Works every time for me. Let me know if this solves the problem for you too!

Do you have TuneIn Premium? I’ve been hoping Tesla will start allowing the Premium content/stations to be accessed as I no longer have an AM/FM/XM tuner (infotainment upgrade). Would love to have sports in my car again.

Anyone know if this recent TuneIn enhancement added that functionality?

Do you have TuneIn Premium? I’ve been hoping Tesla will start allowing the Premium content/stations to be accessed as I no longer have an AM/FM/XM tuner (infotainment upgrade). Would love to have sports in my car again.

Anyone know if this recent TuneIn enhancement added that functionality?

No, I have the free version of TuneIn. But at least now I can instantly access all my saved stations and not have to do a frustrating search while I'm driving.

Reactions: GoBeavs