Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TUNEIN gone!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So you do not have it selected under the settings for Audio? This is the selection area on the previous version of SW

0A636425-F6B9-44D7-AF6E-FEBFA4EA607B.jpeg

It may not have been removed. Might be a software bug, particularly if it happened after an update. SiriusXM has disappeared and reappeared for 6 months or more, even being removed from the sources list. Reboots sometimes help, sometimes not. Then days later it will reappear for awhile, and then disappear. This is a common problem. Tesla programmers are not very good.

I just picked up my new 2022 Tesla model S and no Tunein radio app. I also noticed that the streaming service no longer recognizes local radio stations. I traded my 2017 model S and It was able to use streaming for access to some local am and fm radio stations. It was great on long drives to still connect locally. Lots of changes in the new S, some good, some bad.

I just picked up my new 2022 Tesla model S and no Tunein radio app. I also noticed that the streaming service no longer recognizes local radio stations. I traded my 2017 model S and It was able to use streaming for access to some local am and fm radio stations. It was great on long drives to still connect locally. Lots of changes in the new S, some good, some bad.
Did you check the sources menu? Tunein is still included with the car. If you don't see it there, I'd open a service request.

I just checked in the car and on my app and it says that I need to subscribe to premium connectivity. I had ordered the car in the beginning of January and it should have FREE premium connectivity for one year, unless Tesla changed policy again. I am bringing it in for service on Sunday so hoefully I will get some answers.
Not in sources menu.

Reactions: DerbyDave
I just did an infotainment upgrade and lost tunein. Will try a service request as suggested.
I had the mcu2 upgrade done a week ago and tunein stopped working, just get the spinning circle thing. Music streaming is fine. Service suggested I factory reset but I'm hesitant to try it and wipe out all my settings. You'd think they could just reset the tunein settings without wiping out everything else.