TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tunein issue resolved?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by smilepak, Jul 8, 2015.

1. smilepak

smilepak Active Member

Anyone know if this issue is resolved? I can log into tunein via phone and pc but always get error bad password on Tesla console

2. ohcomeon

ohcomeon Member

I guess you mean you get the error if logging into tunein with your own credentials? I have had the same problem as recently as last weekend. Since I'm running build 245 I would suggest this hasn't been resolved.

3. dkonigs

dkonigs Member

I'm on build 249, just tested, and I still have the same problem as well.

4. smilepak

smilepak Active Member

5. mikeg561

mikeg561 Member

Hmmm. I did not know there was a problem with Tunein. For what it is worth, it works with my car.

6. DrumCoder

DrumCoder Member

He's referring to the login issue here: Tunein Login Not Recognized

I haven't had a software update since I got the car in May, so I don't know if it's been fixed yet.