Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tunein keeps logging out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirming this.... I have yet to find a way to keep TuneIn logged into my personal account.

I log in using the QR code and it's all good until I get out of the car.... It then defaults back to the Tesla account.

I have looked through the account online at home and it shows the Tesla as being an approved account, but when I get back into the car, 99% of the time it's logged back out to the Tesla account.

So, one must just assume that tis will get fixed in a later update...

Until then, I have been just searching out my podcasts and marking them favorite.

Confirming this.... I have yet to find a way to keep TuneIn logged into my personal account.

I log in using the QR code and it's all good until I get out of the car.... It then defaults back to the Tesla account.

I have looked through the account online at home and it shows the Tesla as being an approved account, but when I get back into the car, 99% of the time it's logged back out to the Tesla account.

So, one must just assume that tis will get fixed in a later update...

Until then, I have been just searching out my podcasts and marking them favorite.

I even tried the fix where I logged into Tunein on the browser, no luck.

Not only does the TuneIn service keep logging me out, but when I am logged on, not all my "Favorites" are available. The new UI is complex and hard to navigate, especially while driving. Some of my Favorites are present, but broken up across various categories. There is no longer a single "Favorites" section where all of the user's favorites are together. You have to dig through various categories and even then not all TI Favorites are to be found. They added categories that I don't even want! It's a mess!!! The old interface had issues, but was a lot more user friendly than this new thing!