TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

TuneIn Podcasts Restarting

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Todd Burch, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Voltage makes me tingle.

Here's an issue...curious to hear if it's happening to others:

I just started listening to TuneIn podcasts. I noticed that if you enter an area with no cellular coverage (even for a brief moment)...or when getting back in the car after it's been parked...the podcast restarts from the beginning rather than pausing and continuing. Anyone else notice this?

I am getting really anxious for the next software update to see what goodies are in store for us next...

2. William13

William13 Active Member

Yes, this is a "feature" of tunein podcasts. If the signal is lost for more than a few seconds you start over. You cannot skip ahead.

One can buy the podcasts on iTunes or similar and get more functionality.

I don't use the podcasts very often due to this.

3. Nrk7001

Nrk7001 Member

Ah yes, this is quite annoying. Just discovered this as well. If i get out of the car, the podcast starts over. Basically makes this feature (listening to podcasts via TunIn Radio) unusable in my opinion.

4. ADN_ModelS

ADN_ModelS Member

+1. Very annoying.