Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TuneIn radio no longer pauses when I take a phone call (on 8.0)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GasKilla

No Gas Know Peace
Nov 11, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
On 7.1 if I made or received a phone call the station I was listening to on TuneIn would pause during the call (no matter the duration of the call) and resume where it paused at the end of my call. This morning's drive (first time with 8.0) I was listening to TuneIn, got a call and when the call was over the program I was listening to jumped forward to real time with no pause.

I'm really bummed about this new feature (lack of pause buffer) and I'm wondering if anyone else on 8.0 has experienced this issue or am I a unique user?

There are some settings sort of related to that on the iPhone and web versions (assuming you have your own personal account) so assuming you are logged in to the Tesla version with your personal account it might sync those settings over to the car. Worth a try.

With 7.1 this would happen randomly for me. Sometimes it would resume the track, sometimes it would go to the next track. Maybe 8.0 is the same.
Never had that problem before, but this happened on the live streaming service TuneIn not the music on demand app Slacker, but I'd guess whatever code "pauses" what you are listening to doesn't care what the source is that is or isn't paused