Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Turn off the radio?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Gwgan. Yes, I turned the volume down but kept looking for OFF or STOP.
I tried to switch to my phone music library but that didn't seem to work. It said the Cell Data is turned off (which I do on my phone most of the time). I was hoping it'd play the songs via bluetooth.

My problem is that the radio won't turn on. Most of the time it takes me several tries to get any audio. Tune-in or regular radio. Is my radio system broken?
My radio wouldn't work after the last software update. I had to do the two-button reboot before it would work.

People have said for years to always reboot after a software update and I never did, but lately I have needed to do it for one thing or another.

Reactions: sleepydoc
My radio wouldn't work after the last software update. I had to do the two-button reboot before it would work.

People have said for years to always reboot after a software update and I never did, but lately I have needed to do it for one thing or another.

The problem is that the radio program plays at the same time as video on a website. We need to turn the radio OFF.
Yet another bug in V11. Tesla really did do a poor job with this update.