Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Turn Signal Fault

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, I keep getting a "Turn Signal Fault" warning for a second then it disappears. Sometimes it occurs even when my turn signals are not engaged. Sometimes my turn signals "cancel" out meaning it will blink, then blink again normally, then blink again very shortly after the last blink in an inconsistent timing manner. Anyone else get this?

I just updated to 2022.44.25 today, and immediately after that I have a left turn signal fault. I’ve restarted but it doesn’t go away. The lights fast blink, but all of them blink. (Service appointment made, but posting on here for any insight.)

17MS 75D - 97k miles

I just updated to 2022.44.25 today, and immediately after that I have a left turn signal fault. I’ve restarted but it doesn’t go away. The lights fast blink, but all of them blink. (Service appointment made, but posting on here for any insight.)

17MS 75D - 97k miles
Were you able to resolve this issue? I'm getting the turn signal fault and Tesla service wants me to replace the headlight.

Were you able to resolve this issue? I'm getting the turn signal fault and Tesla service wants me to replace the headlight.
I didn’t have to drive for 48 hrs after that event / update. I submitted the ticket and by the time I got into my MS, the technicians had fixed the issue I am guessing as I didn’t have the issue any longer. In other words, no physical and appointment was necessary for my event.
However, it turns out that later down the road, my drivers side fender camera had to be replaced. (Probably not related but thought I’d share just in case. ~$150 out of pocket as I’m at 100k miles)
Thankfully I didn’t have to replace the headlamp as my model’s headlamp is $1,500 to replace currently.