TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TURN SIGNAL INDICATORS Decals MODEL S - Carbon Fiber or Reflective Red to Match your red Calipers

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by RPM Limos, Sep 22, 2015.

1. RPM Limos

RPM Limos Member

TURN SIGNAL INDICATORS Decals MODEL S - Carbon Fiber or Reflective Red to Match your red Calipers

Thanks for looking at my TESLA Badges !!

These add the perfect custom splash of carbon fiber red to your Tesla !!!

These are made from the highest 3m quality UV resistant carbon wrapping material, and the red ones are reflective Avery decals.

Each include a right and left side for your car. 1 pair. 2 year warranty on the decals from fading or shrinking ! Just tell us if you want RED or Carbon black. The red color matches the Tesla calipers and looks awesome !!! Free Shipping is UPS mail and they are in stock now. Other colors can be made for $30 a pair. Grey, white, and all other Model S Paint colors. Text me at 949-521-4383. Ebay auctions running as well if you want to buy on eBay. Just search Ebay for seller rpm-products. Thanks !!

List Date: 11/4/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: TURN SIGNAL INDICATORS Decals MODEL S - Carbon Fiber or Reflective Red to Match your red Calipers
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $27.14

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    dUbDTQpnd45N.JPG
    AmkGqVPXp3Q1.jpg
    yPhwvG0F4J4v.JPG
    sNyBZfca6PJM.jpg
    D713tkwwBEQw.JPG
    1SHJzpqj5RkH.JPG
    d3mgSmqkbDtH.jpg