Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Turn signal malfunction on 22 Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m a month into ownership and I get this message pop up every now and again when the signal is activated. I’ve also noticed that the clicking sound the signals make when activated goes up and down in volume randomly. Tesla’s sending their mobile crew next week but curious if anyone has experienced something similar. The car rocks btw 😁

7267CCD7-51E8-4A2F-B7E9-5C64C415A829.jpeg

I’ve had the same issue.

I made a service request. Tesla service came right away to ‘fix’ the issue. After the issue was ‘fix’ I took a ride in the car and immediately the issue returned (it never went away).

I made a second service request. They said it’s not a hardware issue but a software issue. Others are having the same issue (I’m told) and it will hopefully be fixed with a software update.

Attached is the service conversation i had.

Love the car. If this is the only issue, i can’t complain!

Attachments

• 87BDA082-A137-47F0-9F29-937E14DD885C.jpeg
    87BDA082-A137-47F0-9F29-937E14DD885C.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 80
Got our MX 22 LR yesterday, turn signals were working fine, then software update run and now stopped signals not working (pretty much left side of yoke. Talked to tesla this am, did rester, power off issue persisted. Dropped off this am for further diagnostics, I suspect it’s software but it’s pretty important issue and safety hazard. Pretty annoying coming from a 3 with no issues to this. Not to mention the issues with trim and misalignments.