Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Turn Signal Problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my "S" 2 days ago. Everything is fine except my turn signals. They do not blink in a steady pattern. The blink in a very uneven sequence. Also when I use them to change lanes (the quick 3 blink) if never works. Does anyone else have/had this problem?

Last edited:
Received my "S" 2 days ago. Everything is fine except my turn signals. They do not blink in a steady pattern. The blink in a very uneven sequence. Also when I use them to change changes (the quick 3 blink) if never works. Does anyone else have/had this problem?

Are you speaking of the interior indicators, or the exterior turn signals themselves? 4.2 seemed to have a "memory leak" that would result in the interior indicators flashing oddly, but the exterior signals still worked as expected.

Are you speaking of the interior indicators, or the exterior turn signals themselves? 4.2 seemed to have a "memory leak" that would result in the interior indicators flashing oddly, but the exterior signals still worked as expected.

I have the problem the OP reports. Very erratic cadence to the flashing, green background behind the arrow goes on and off and it is the interior indicator, clicking sound and exterior lights (as seen reflected in the car in front of me). In my case, only the left turn signal and only when the headlights are off. I've just been too busy to call the SC about it yet.

I have the problem the OP reports. Very erratic cadence to the flashing, green background behind the arrow goes on and off and it is the interior indicator, clicking sound and exterior lights (as seen reflected in the car in front of me). In my case, only the left turn signal and only when the headlights are off. I've just been too busy to call the SC about it yet.

This IS exactly what I had. 4.3 fixed it immediately, and completely.

Both were not working properly (Interior and Exterior).

- - - Updated - - -

It started with the LEFT Signal and now Both are doing to same thing. Hoping 4.3 will fix mine.