Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Turning off BT (iPhone) auto-play when the car turns on?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for crying out loud - just add an off button please! btw, unless i'm doing it wrong (possible) - having to turn the volume all the way down totally defeats the hands free phone. Because then when a call comes in and I hit answer, i'm always late to the conversation because i then have to turn the volume back up.

in the miracle of the millenium dedicated to software - how difficult is it to program an on/off switch and add a selection to the driver profile that an incoming/outgoing phone call overrides the radio and sets the volume at a user defined level????

For me, the problem isn’t the auto-resume itself. The problem is when auto-resume happens. It auto-resumes before I even get in the car. It should wait until I sit in the driver’s seat, or press on the brake pedal.

Also it should pause while navigation speaks.

Reactions: vandacca
Strange, mine does the opposite. It starts playing the first song on one of my mythical unknown playlists every... single... time. I hate that song! What I’d give for it to start where it left off.

Exactly. Mine starts with the same cardio/dance BS Lady Gaga remix song that I never downloaded. Every single time I open the door of the last three cars I've owned. I don't even know where it is on my phone, since I've deleted everything from my iTunes library and completely stopped using iTunes on my phone (spotify and pandora only) in an attempt to eradicate this annoyance.

Exactly. Mine starts with the same cardio/dance BS Lady Gaga remix song that I never downloaded. Every single time I open the door of the last three cars I've owned. I don't even know where it is on my phone, since I've deleted everything from my iTunes library and completely stopped using iTunes on my phone (spotify and pandora only) in an attempt to eradicate this annoyance.
Haha I’ve done the same. Glad I’m not alone!

Reactions: 5thgear
Guess I should be happy then--even though my MX frequently turns the radio back on after I leave the car, at least it seems to be resuming whatever station I had selected, not a Lady Gaga remix. lol