Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Turo Model S rental

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder what a Model 3 will get per day when they first come-out. I reserved two Model 3's but might only need one so I can buy the second one just for Turo and probably make a killing with it. I'm sure a bunch of anxious reservation holders will rent it just to try it out. Hmm.

I led one local Tesla owner to drop his Turo listing. I was interested in renting a Telsa for a trip while mine is in the shop (for a long time) but his asking price for a "mere" S90D was totally out-of-market, especially for here in the sticks. When I pointed this out to the owner he said on one hand he agreed but on the other hand it wasn't worth doing for less than that rate so he was going to close his account. He had not had any takers at that price, btw.

I led one local Tesla owner to drop his Turo listing. I was interested in renting a Telsa for a trip while mine is in the shop (for a long time) but his asking price for a "mere" S90D was totally out-of-market, especially for here in the sticks. When I pointed this out to the owner he said on one hand he agreed but on the other hand it wasn't worth doing for less than that rate so he was going to close his account. He had not had any takers at that price, btw.

If you still need one, I've got mine on Turo, and I'd be happy to drop a reasonable rate for you! :)

So far, I've done well with Turo. No real complaints at this point... just waiting for that one bad experience to come along.

Thanks, but our trip is already underway, under ICE power, sadly. Im not sure how the logistics would work for Chicago...
I had really been looking forward to doing this trip in our Tesla because a new SpC opened in a key location since the last time we did it.

Too bad... You're 2 hours away. For a long term rental, I'd probably look at delivering it or meeting you halfway. But, no worries. I hope yours recovers soon!