Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tuxmat Coupon Code Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have already ordered TuxMat and have a coupon code to share with others interested, please post it here. THE CODE CAN BE USED ONE TIME ONLY!
You can PM the person or post the UNUSED code here publicly on first come first serve basis.
I start with myself. I am looking for a Tuxmat code if anyone can PM me one. Very much appreciated.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
If you have already ordered TuxMat and have a coupon code to share with others interested, please post it here. THE CODE CAN BE USED ONE TIME ONLY!
You can PM the person or post the UNUSED code here publicly on first come first serve basis.
I start with myself. I am looking for a Tuxmat code if anyone can PM me one. Very much appreciated.
Remember, if you recently ordered, you will have to call Tuxmat and ask them to activate your referral code before you give it out.

‭+1 (888) 695-8336‬

Thank you for the info @Tony_YYZ . I did call and they activated the code that @Mobsidian provided me. They asked for his name, I told them that I know him from this forum. She activated the code and I was able to successfully use it. Thank you all.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
The
Try this code:

Remember, if you recently ordered, you will have to call Tuxmat and ask them to activate your referral code before you give it out.

‭+1 (888) 695-8336‬

Here is my referral code. (1353374678)
Feel free to use it. It's been activated. First come first serve.

You get $10 off on your car floor mat purchase at Tesla Model 3 | Free Shipping | TuxMat and the referrer person get $10 Esso card.

The refer code is ome time use, none of above code works