Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tuxmat Coupon Code Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Click on the person's user name and select start a conversation ;)

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't see that option am I missing something?

Attachments

• hUM.png
    hUM.png
    13 KB · Views: 73
I still have an extra set as seen here: Tesla Model 3 | Free Shipping | TuxMat. If you live in SoCal and want to purchase this brand new set, I will sell it for $150. Comes with Velcro, clips, everything you will need. I was going to offer to ship it but someone from Connecticut asked me for a quote and with UPS it was $101! So, no, I don’t think I will ship it but if you want to meet, I live in Riverside County. PM me if interested.

I still have an extra set as seen here: Tesla Model 3 | Free Shipping | TuxMat. If you live in SoCal and want to purchase this brand new set, I will sell it for $150. Comes with Velcro, clips, everything you will need. I was going to offer to ship it but someone from Connecticut asked me for a quote and with UPS it was $101! So, no, I don’t think I will ship it but if you want to meet, I live in Riverside County. PM me if interested.

Hey John. Can you PM me? I just signed up and dont have that option to message at the moment.

Thx