Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tuxmat Coupon Code Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had TuxMats in my Model 3 since June of 2018.
The finish is flaking off in multiple places, and TuxMat says it is 'wear and tear' and not warrantied. Just a heads up to those considering these mats, the quality isn't as good as it seems.

Thank you for your long term feedback. I have read so many good reviews(long and short term) that I am sold on the product. Tuxmat has made incremental updates since few years ago. Their customer service has also improved a lot based on user feedback. I spoke to them multiple times requesting for some kind of discount and they have been patient with me lol.

I wish I could receive anyone's Tuxmat order number in this forum. I can call Tuxmat and they can convert it into promo code. I will do the same for the next guy in this forum.

The TuxMat Referral Program is an opportunity for existing customers to share their order number with a friend or family member so that they can use it as a coupon code to save $10.00 off their order. This is one-time use coupon code that can be entered at checkout.

In addition you the customer would receive a $10 Amazon gift card for helping us to get the word about The Ultimate Car Mats.