Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TuxMat Trunk Set, Nice !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mswlogo

Aug 27, 2018
NH
I ordered these about 2 weeks ago. $250-ish USA.
3 mats. Main Trunk, Lower Trunk and Frunk. No picture of lower Trunk.

I left the carpets in. I wanted maximum "noise insulation".
I think they help with tire noise just a tad. Every bit helps. Combined with sunscreen, it's feeling pretty good.
I'm hoping cabin mats will help just a tad too. And I might try those on top of carpets as well.

I took a picture of the bottom so you can see it's perforated an not "filled".

I'm very happy with them. I'm waiting impatiently for my Maxpiders for the cabin.

My main concern on these for the cabin is, they might "scuff" up easily in the drivers foot well.
That is not problem in the trunks.

Some pictures make them look shiny. They are not that bad. I think the first Frunk picture gives a good impression of how shiny they are (or are not).

The main trunk one was folded and will take a while to settle.

45604334342_32febdb7e1_b_d.jpg

45604334472_39d41c649d_b_d.jpg

45604334562_25f2496ec6_b_d.jpg

45604334732_6141e1f2e2_b_d.jpg

I have tuxmats inside - they are amazing in function, looks, and value.
In the frunk and trunk - I have the mats from Tesla (Weathertech)... they fit like a charm, have a nice, small Tesla logo, and also function perfectly...

I forget the prices, but don’t forget they are Canadian prices. Currently I think the dollar is stronger so might even be cheaper than normal.
Canadian or not- that’s an insane amount of coin for stupid mats. ‍♂️ They should add frunk/trunk for 100$ if you buy the rest. No wonder shipping is free- they’re making a killing with that plastic material.

Canadian or not- that’s an insane amount of coin for stupid mats. ‍♂️ They should add frunk/trunk for 100$ if you buy the rest. No wonder shipping is free- they’re making a killing with that plastic material.

Then buy the crappy ones from Tesla.

If I recall they were a little more than the Max 3DSpider mats.

I bought the Tesla cargo mat for my X. What a piece of crap and non functional. I literally could not get into the trunk. returned it. Got hit with restocking fee. Got Max 3DSpider one. But Tuxmat would have been fine too.

Last edited: