Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'Twas The Night Before Delivery...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful poem and car! My gray on black performance leather comes on Saturday. This week I've questioned all of my option buying choices positively and negatively and still can't decide if I like the gray the best (or blue, or green or black or white or red) heh.

I actually saw a P85 grey with black perf at the Service Center last week (someone else's bundle of joy)... yes... looks gooooood...

Congrats and enjoy!

-m

oh PS : How did you get 19's on the P85?

Haven't you plugged that in to charge yet??

:)

LOL! I would be posting picks but each of my last two nights was spent taking neighbors out for test drives. It's been a fun 3 days ;-)

Not to mention it has been raining here in Seattle (shock, I know), so haven't had a chance to get good sunny pics.

I did swap out the license plate lights with LEDs last night...definitely a more "appropriate" look! ;-)

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

Mmm.... you sir, have a nice rear.

I'll be watching for more sensuous grey pictures. They help my daydreams.

BTW-- you're a new build, did you locate the new shields under your car??

I'm hoping to get some clear skies this weekend to get this out to the sunlight to take some pics. I know how I craved pictures when I was ordering so hopefully I can get some to help others. I just looked at my pics from pick-up day and they are pretty poor...bad light in the delivery center and I had the wrong lens on my camera.

Haven't had the chance to look under yet.

LOL! I would be posting picks but each of my last two nights was spent taking neighbors out for test drives. It's been a fun 3 days ;-)

Not to mention it has been raining here in Seattle (shock, I know), so haven't had a chance to get good sunny pics.

I did swap out the license plate lights with LEDs last night...definitely a more "appropriate" look! ;-)

View attachment 45985View attachment 45986View attachment 45987

Where did you purchase the LED Lights and how hard were they to replace? I love the look!