Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Twice a Model S 90D owner but new to this forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello world!

For a quick summary, I love cars; but more importantly, I also have a decent enough physics background to know that ICEs are a waste of energy for transportation, and my first attempt at owning an EV, back in 1996, ended up in a nono: I didn't want to hire the batteries (this was a Peugeot 106 electric).

I have known about Tesla since 2014; but what I wanted was to replace my main car with an EV, and the SC network in France was too sparse. Also, I wanted the facelifted version.

So, when I was contacted by Tesla for a CPO facelift 90D (which is what I wanted), and knowing about the SC network in France at the time which was more than adequate, I rushed to get it, and I did. That was in September 2016. And when AP2 came out, I placed another order, and traded the one I already had for the new one. 37000 km on the old one, and now 9600 km on the new one.

I drive a lot.

This may be commonplace in this forum, but I'd never trade this car for another one. Part of it is for the car itself, but a huge part of it is also the SC network.

Since then, I'm a happy camper. But since I'm a guy who likes technical stuff, this forum seems to me the best place to learn more and make my Tesla yield more as well.