Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Twitter suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wipster

Meanwhile I was still thinkin'...
Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Happy President's Day for those in the States and Happy Monday to the rest of the world! Two weeks ago out of the blue I received a notification from Twitter that my account had been "permanently suspended" and the only thing I could do is view tweets and replies! This was quite a shock as I couldn't remember anything I posted or replied that violated any Twitter rules. While I had received a week long suspension once in the past, I thought I had learned my lesson. Turns out it was based on a reply to a tweet about a woman who was opposed to COVID vaccinations where I said I wished she would get it.

I immediately sent in an appeal and was told they would respond to me in a week. After a week passed I submitted another appeal which was attached to the first one and yesterday I replied to an email stating my case. This is really frustrating, as I'm a paying member and IMO the response was innocuous and non-threatening.

Has anyone else from the TMC community experienced something like this recently?

Last edited:
Happy President's Day for those in the States and Happy Monday to the rest of the world! Two weeks ago out of the blue I received a notification from Twitter that my account had been "permanently suspended" and the only thing I could do is view tweets and replies! This was quite a shock as I couldn't remember anything I posted or replied that violated any Twitter rules. While I had received a week long suspension once in the past, I thought I had learned my lesson. Turns out it was based on a reply to a tweet about a woman who was opposed to COVID vaccinations where I said I wished she would get it.

I immediately sent in an appeal and was told they would respond to me in a week. After a week passed I submitted another appeal which was attached to the first one and yesterday I replied to an email stating my case. This is really frustrating, as I'm a paying member and IMO the response was innocuous and non-threatening.

Has anyone else from the TMC community experienced something like this recently?

Not sure if serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.