Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two broke down Tesla cars simultaneously-I feel like a fool for buying 2 Teslas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any suggestions on who I should reach out to specifically and how best to do that?
You might try mailing to the new chairwoman (Robyn M. Denholm) at Tesla. We never hear from her. But technically she is Elon's boss. Maybe she needs to hear form customers! Send her the written material via certified mail at the Palo Alto home office. Can't hurt, might help.

• Love
Reactions: FlatSix911
I was just in a friend's Lexus RX and it was so smooth and quiet... I'm jealous!

Going to go complain to the SC again about all the wind noise and rattles... They fixed some last time but not all.

Tesla service needs to get their crap together. I'm not buying a Tesla again if there is another alternative. Love the car, hate the company.

Elon, please get on this. If the OP was the only one with service nightmares like this, it would be of lower concern, BUT HE'S NOT.

Get these problems FIXED, ASAP please.

Thanks.
People need to realize that the way Tesla is at this moment is all of Elon’s decisions.

Plus, as long as they can still sell their cars, they can really care less about improving their CS.

Reactions: ElectricTravel
I disagree. Lexus is Toyota with expensive dealership experience. Tesla is next generation car you cannot get anywhere else for any money.

Also, my local Tesla service center is terrific. No complaints at all.
I don’t dispute OP or anyone else’s claims. But I don’t think it is representative. All of my CS experiences since 2012 have been very good across 3 different service centers. In fact, I’ve twice had proactive calls to bring in car because they detected impending issue in logs. Never got THAT anywhere else! Nonetheless, any failure like this is unacceptable.

One suggestion: don’t try to do by 800 number or email. Call local S.C.. there’s an option to inquire about a car in for service. It’s the only route to talk to a local service manager. If that fails, drive in and talk to them. I know that’s infeasible for a few people, but not most. I know, I know... you shouldn’t have to...

You do realize you pay for all this, right?

I don’t know...

Before I got my Model 3, my daily driver was a 2004 Lexus IS300. I received many of those benefits — including free VIP parking at stadiums — with my 15 year old Lexus. There’s something to be said about Owner Benefits that Tesla simply doesn’t have.

While ordering online was great, I truly had a sub-par delivery/service experience with Tesla. Really expected much more in terms of service, but I can’t deny how incredible and fun the car is. I’m definitely in love, but I do think that the dealer service should be examined and improved by Tesla leadership.