Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two cybertruck event tickets, offering $1K each.

Zhoujianfu

Apr 20, 2016
California
Hi,

I don’t want to be crass but I figured I’d just put a price out there if anybody ends up with an invite and can’t go, I’ll buy your tickets off you!

My dad is a big fan (S since 2013, preordered Y), and I’ve got an X and solar+powerwall, and he happens to be visiting me in LA that week, leaving on the 22nd. It’d pretty much make his year/life to go, so anyway. Please just email me at [email protected] if you’re interested!

thanks,
josh!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC