TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Two-finger tap

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by Sambas, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Sambas

Sambas Member

Tesla should implement two-finger tap to zoom out in the map screen. It is the standard in every tablet out there along with double tap to zoom in. I'm having a hard time keeping the car centered after pinching the screen and always looking for the north/heading up icon to re-center which is very distracting o_O

• Like x 1
  2. thimel

thimel Member

I normally just tap once to make the icons show and then tap on plus or minus to zoom.

3. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

You taught me something neat, thanks.

Agree, TM should adopt it, why not?