Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two-finger tap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla should implement two-finger tap to zoom out in the map screen. It is the standard in every tablet out there along with double tap to zoom in. I'm having a hard time keeping the car centered after pinching the screen and always looking for the north/heading up icon to re-center which is very distracting o_O

Reactions: tangerine
I normally just tap once to make the icons show and then tap on plus or minus to zoom.
Tesla should implement two-finger tap to zoom out in the map screen. It is the standard in every tablet out there along with double tap to zoom in. I'm having a hard time keeping the car centered after pinching the screen and always looking for the north/heading up icon to re-center which is very distracting o_O

You taught me something neat, thanks.

Agree, TM should adopt it, why not?