Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Gen 2 HPWC for sale - Phoenix AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling a pair of Gen 2 HPWC. These are set up for load sharing on a single breaker. Both HPWC have the 24' cable, and both are in good working condition. I will be removing the entire setup, including conduit, junction boxes, #6 THHN power wires, and shielded comms cable. Conduit and wiring is long enough to mount the wall connectors on opposite sides of a standard 2 car garage. See 3rd pic below, conduit runs up one wall, across the top of the garage door, and down the other.

Would like to sell everything together in one shot, for local pickup. Looking to get $800 for everything. I'm located in the Desert Ridge area in north Phoenix, specifically near Tatum Rd and Bell Rd.

I sold my Model 3 awhile back, now selling our house. Buyer wants the wall connectors removed, and I don't need them at the new house.

20210730_095820.jpg

20210730_095848.jpg

20210730_095904.jpg

Reactions: FlatSix911
After conduit is removed it's just the wiring, which can be rolled up, the junction box, and the two wall connectors. All that should easily fit in a car.

The conduit I used is the bolt-together style, so it can all come apart too. The longest pieces are the horizontal ones over the top of the garage, at about 9 ft each. The two vertical pieces that go up the side walls are about 5'. The rest is either short pieces or corners.

Here's the junction box. Line in from breaker is lower right.

20210730_145503.jpg